Appealing Your Tennessee Criminal Conviction | Law Offices of Nathan Moore

Payment Plans Available
Wednesday April 23rd 2014

Appeals to the Court of Criminal Appeals and the Supreme Court

Just because something bad has happened at the trial court level does not mean your rights are exhausted. In Tennessee, you have the absolute right to directly appeal your case to the Tennessee Court of Criminal Appeals. If that opinion is against you, you can then apply for permission to appeal to the Tennessee Supreme Court.

We can handle your appeal, all the way through to the Tennessee Supreme Court if necessary, to include drafting the appellate brief, assembling the appellate record, and oral argument in front of the appellate court. You have only 30 days from the last action on your case to file an appeal.

If you were convicted in general sessions, you have the right to appeal to the trial court. You have 10 days to appeal from general sessions court.

As well, you have a 30 day window to request withdrawal of your guilty plea.

We Can Help File Your Appeal

Please fill out the form below and our office will contact you to set up an appointment. Please include the following in the submission form:

  • your full name
  • any case numbers you have in your possession
  • the crimes with which you have been convicted
  • the date of your conviction

Don’t worry if you don’t know all the above. If you don’t have all the above information, we will be happy to find it out for you. You can also call us at (615) 346-2213.

Highlighted fields are required.
Your Name:
Your Email:
2 + 2 =
Your Website:
Your Message:
Copy yourself on the form submission.
Be Sociable, Share!